- Amcrest's HD Over Analog (HDCVI) offering finally brings crisp 1920x1080p (1920tvl) resolution to the closed-circuit platform, allowing you to take advantage of existing CCTV/coaxial infrastructure and save cost over IP.
- Includes 4 x HD 2.1MP IP66 heavy-duty metal bullet & dome cameras capable of generating magnificent 1920 x 1080p video @ 30fps. All our HDCVI cameras feature a 3.6mm lens and wide 75° viewing angle. View and record in widescreen with remote viewing on standard web browsers PC/MAC as well iPhone, iPad and Android devices (with included Amcrest View app).
- Pre-installed 2 TB hard-drive records continuously for 360 hours on all 4 channels in 1080p @ 30fps, or much longer (30-50+ days) using motion detection or scheduled recording. Uncompressed latency-free analog transmission ensures you see things in realtime, as they happen, without loss or delay. HDCVI enjoys industry leading point-to-point transmissiong distance of 984ft (300m) from camera to DVR, surpassing the capabilities of IP/POE and HD-SDI. Includes 2 x 60ft and 2 x 100ft Siamese cables.
- Plug & Play setup, Easy to configure, access and control. Scan QR Code on DVR from "Amcrest View" App to instantly access live viewing and playback. Closed-circuit is easier to secure than IP: instead of having multiple devices independently accessible through the network, the DVR Functions as the single access point for all cameras. This makes it significantly easier to manage and configure multiple cameras.
- USB backup feature for peace of mind, IP66 heavy-duty metal indoor/outdoor weatherproof cameras, and powerful IR-LED night vision. All systems CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Support and US Warranty offered exclusively by Foscam Digital Tech.
- Product Dimensions: 15.1 x 14.6 x 15.4 inches;
- ASIN: B00RKNRDKA
- Item model number:
- Average Customer Review: Customer Reviews
4-Channel 1080p HD-CVI DVR with Pre-Installed 2 TB HDD / 4 x 1080p (2.1MP) Cameras / Easy QR Code Smartphone Access / Access via standard web-browsers on MAC & PC / VGA & HDMI Output / Backup to External Storage via USB
The cameras connect point-to-point directly to the DVR providing a highly secure closed network as well as a painless and non-complex plug-and-play setup process. HD-CVI's closed-circuit design allows you to watch things happen as they happen: real-time, highly reliable HD video without loss or delay, transmitted over coaxial and at ultra-long wireless range. A new cornerstone in the consumer market for private security technologies and an unsurpassed value with Foscam's 1 Year US Warranty, each HD-CVI system is further enhanced by DIY installation and the plethora of features outlined below.
- Excellent Video Quality and Clarity: 1920 x 1080p (1920tvl) @ 30fps Realtime
- Record in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad and Android (w/ included Amcrest View app)
- Easier to Secure Than IP: The DVR Functions as a Single Control Hub for All Cameras
- HD-CVI's Uncompressed Signal Transmission Eliminates Latency
- Pre-Installed HDD for 360hrs of Continuous Recording at Highest Resolution (30-50+ days using motion detection or scheduled recording)
- IP66 Indoor/Outdoor Weatherproof Cameras w/ Powerful IR-LED Night Vision
- Long Distance Transmit Range (up to 984ft) of HD 1080P Live Video
- Single Coax Cable Transmits Video, Audio and Controls
- USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind
1x 1080p 4-Channel DVR w/ Pre-Installed 2TB HDD
4x 2.1MP Bullet/Dome Cameras
2x 60ft Cables
2x 100ft Cables
1x 4CH Power Supply
1x DVR Power Supply
User Manual and Quick Start Guide
1 Year Warranty When Purchased from Foscam